For the Glory of Our Wonder-Working, Awe-Inpsiring, Jehovah-Jireh

Stepping out in faith, stepping out of my comfort zone, is teaching me more about the awesome power of our Almighty Savior than I ever imagined. Day by day, Jesus smiles down and reminds me that he is able to do more than I can conceive. While praying with others, I thought it would be encouraging to have a place where we can come and share these wonderful works with one another.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.(Ephesians 3:20-21)

Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow! Oh! Wow!

The LORD has continually amazed me since our committment to the mission. Since March 23, we have received gift totally nearly $6,000.

Then, today, you know what happened today.......

We received a gift, an anonymous gift...are you ready??????

We now have more than $6,000.

We now have $250 more than $6,000!

We are now on the way to sending an orphan to school. I asked God to do more than we first asked. He's just begun!!!!

Praise the LORD!

2 comments: