For the Glory of Our Wonder-Working, Awe-Inpsiring, Jehovah-Jireh

Stepping out in faith, stepping out of my comfort zone, is teaching me more about the awesome power of our Almighty Savior than I ever imagined. Day by day, Jesus smiles down and reminds me that he is able to do more than I can conceive. While praying with others, I thought it would be encouraging to have a place where we can come and share these wonderful works with one another.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.(Ephesians 3:20-21)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Less Than Remarkable

I stand amazed at all that God has done. We committed to the mission trip just over two months ago, and we have more than we need to go to South Africa. He is truly the God of Ephesian 3:20. He is able to do exceedingly more, immeasurably more, than we could ever ask or imagine. And, to Him be glory!

When we committed to the mission trip, we were seeking $6,000. It was not until God spoke to me through a child's $5.00 offering that I began to ask for enough money for our expenses, and enough to sponsor an orphan's schooling for a year. Tonight, we achieved both goals with $100 remaining. We will receive another offering tomorrow night at VBS and have a Father's Day Cake Sale planned already. I am learning to anticipate the inconceivable with every step of our journey.

Today, I visited Katie's blog and was reminded of all that God can do through one faithful servant. I pray to see more of His wonder-working, awe-inspiring goodness.

I am truly amazed at all that God has done. The miraculous provision for us, when we just committed to the mission in March is nothing if it is not REMARKABLE! If there had ever been any doubt in the beginning that we were on the right path, that doubt has been blown away by God's faithfulness.

I can't wait to see what He does next! Join me in anticipating the inconceivable.
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment